General Discussion

Redweek no longer listing bt month

Feb 09, 2023

Went to check listings in FEB 2024 this morning for Marriott S Thomas. It is no longer possible to see all the listings in a given month. You have to enter a specific start/end date. If you select 1 Feb to 29 Feb it will come up as nothing available unless somebody put in an ads for 29 days. If you select 3 FEB to 10 FEB it won't show any listing for 4 FEB to 11 FEB. This along with the change to list verified listings first makes the service totally worthless IMO. I'm looking at other venues to advertise my weeks.

Jim F.
Feb 21, 2023

I totally agree with you Jim. Redweek is in this to benefit themselves and not the customers. It's a total rip-off and very dishonest!

Doris S.
Feb 22, 2023

I also noticed the change in the posting categories. The RedWeek "Verified and Protected" postings are first. I paid for an un-verified posting and could not find it till I accidentally continued down after the RedWeek list and noticed the dates starting over for the non-verified/protected postings. People looking to rent are likely not to see the non-RedWeek postings. We are paying for a posting that likely will not be seen by potential renters. I agree, a rip-off by RedWeek and very dishonest.

Jim C.
Mar 12, 2023

I have used RedWeek for several years without any issues. It is VERY disappointing that I did not know this until after I listed and tried to see my listing among others. Will try to find a better, more lister friendly site for any other listings, or raise my price to cover the added fees and delay in receiving funds.

The root of the problem is that RedWeek changed the default for searches of listings from what would appear logical, by "Date", to "Featured" (i.e., you pay them extra), AND did not tell anyone so they would know they were not seeing all the listings available for the time they are looking for. Their excuse is that is how some renters preferred it - but the rental are not paying them, we are.

Dave H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.