Ask RedWeek

Breckenridge grand timber lodge

Jun 16, 2023

Hello, my name is Gerald. I am interested in purchasing a timeshare through red week. I looked at various floating timeshares at grand timber Lodge. I see there are low, medium and high descriptions. There is no information pertaining when high begin and ends or medium begin and end, and so on. There is no phone number to call. It’s a bit confusing to contact. I don’t know if you respond by phone or by email. My phone number is 845-800-8560.

Gerald W.
Jun 17, 2023

geraldw148 wrote:
Hello, my name is Gerald. I am interested in purchasing a timeshare through red week. I looked at various floating timeshares at grand timber Lodge. I see there are low, medium and high descriptions. There is no information pertaining when high begin and ends or medium begin and end, and so on. There is no phone number to call. It’s a bit confusing to contact. I don’t know if you respond by phone or by email. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Resorts determine their own specific "low, medium, high" range of floating weeks. RedWeek personnel would not necessarily know any details of the many different floating week "ranges" at different resorts. Your best bet is to contact the resort directly and learn "straight from the horses mouth" what specific range of weeks is associated with their "high, medium and low" floating week ownerships. Sellers often don't know (or are incorrect in their understanding), so it's best not to rely solely upon any seller input either. Get accurate information directly from the resort itself with one simple phone call.

P.S. I suggest removing your phone number from your post; it's just an open invitation for unwelcome scammers and spammers and hungry marketers to contact you --- which I assume is something that you don't want.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 20, 2023 04:19 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.