Aug 23, 2023

i’m considering buying a timeshare through red week but I am not familiar with the procedure of the purchase. Does red week provide an attorney? what are the fees for the buyer?

Manny B.
Aug 24, 2023

If the resale in question is a full-service resale, one of RedWeek's affiliated full-service real estate brokers will facilitate the transaction for both parties. If the posting in question is a do-it-yourself resale, the terms and procedure will be differ between different owners, and we'd encourage you to speak with the owner directly regarding their purchase process before committing. Other than the resale asking price, the owner will pay closing costs unless otherwise negotiated. You can learn more about our resale postings at:

https://www.redweek.com/resources/faq

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Sep 21, 2023

I am looking into purchasing a timeshare via red week. I am in Australia so wondering how it works? If i buy from Red Week is it still legit from say Hilton where I can use the weeks etc? Thanks Lisa

Lisa R.
Sep 23, 2023

lisar1467 wrote:
I am looking into purchasing a timeshare via red week. I am in Australia so wondering how it works? If i buy from Red Week is it still legit from say Hilton where I can use the weeks etc? Thanks Lisa

You asked this same question (twice) yesterday in this forum You received two responses to your other (duplicate) posting.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 25, 2023 07:03 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.