The Royal Islander

When i talked with Customer Service i...

Feb 07, 2024

When i talked with Customer Service i was told owners at RI would receive information by Jan 31 2024 with the amount of Money we would receive & a form to submit how we wanted to receive the money. obviously i did not receive anything. i saw a member post a communication he received from Interval stating the information would be sent by the end of February . Has anyone received any information?.

Kay Y.
Mar 03, 2024

Yes we got the email on February 26th about the amount of the residuals. We already sent in information to receive our payout. Email came from From: Member Services <iscoinfo@email.royalresorts.com> Date: Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 3:40 PM Subject: Residual Rights Notification

Randy L.
Mar 04, 2024

Thank you, I received a message also stating what my Residual Payment will be & the forms to sign & return.

Kay Y.
Apr 06, 2024

April 6, 2024 and I have not received any information about my Residual Payment for the Royal Islander and certainly not any form to fill out to receive the payment. Thank all of you who commented. It seems I have some work to do to get what I already should have received.

Susy S.
Apr 16, 2024

First, I had to confirm my ownership 3 separate villas. This notification came from an email on November 28, 2023. The email reply address was: residualrights@intervalservicing.com.

Later, I received the forms for the payouts of just over $5,000 for each week. I filled the forms out and sent them in about a month ago.

I still have not received the payments. I am expecting the checks soon.

Bob F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.