Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

2012 Maintenance Fees (by Sandra B.):

I had the same experience in 2012. Was actually sent to collection as I never received a bill. What a battle to repair. As I am 71 and tired of playing this game with Sapphire and as you probably have been informed RCI will no longer exchange in or out of there, I do not intend to pay maintence fees and could care less if they try the collection route for 2015 fees. I believe the letter from RCI will help defer any legal action against owners. I t would be great if we all were able to file a cleass action suit. Any lawyers out there caught in this mess? Sandy

alayneh2 wrote:
I have not received our 2015 maintenance fees either. The email address used to send credit card information for payment came back not deliverable. I don't know how to get in contact with them. This has been going on for several years. They don't give you a way to pay and then send your name to a collection agency. So I guess the collection agency is their means of collecting maintenance fees. This timeshare is a rope around my neck.

sandrab181 wrote:
I have not received my 2015 fees yet. This happened several years ago and we were sent to collection. It took a month to resolve. As we are RCI members we cannot bank or echange until fees are paid. I have no correct phone nymbers to contact Sapphire directly. Does anyone else?