Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New REDWEEK! Is it typical to NOT hear from a seller? I requested to book over a week ago and NOTHING (by Tommy J.):

The bottom line is that it's "bad business" on the Sellers/Renters part. If you're trying to sell/rent a Unit then you should be diligent about checking regularly if you have any requests. This happens to Me all the time, I request info. on a Unit and don't hear from someone for weeks. And then I look like a psycho because I keep messaging, etc. In the long run they're only hurting themselves on potentially losing out on selling/renting their Unit.

And as far as Owners not having the time to respond to requests because they're "travelling right now, whenever and wherever they possibly can, after being so constrained by Covid travel restrictions over the past year. It's also school vacation and the peak time of summer family vacations." Come on give Me a break. Please don't try and tell Me people don't check their emails, etc while on vacation. In this day and age everyone is so social media connected and have a million and one ways to be contacted and notified of alerts. There's really no excuse, but laziness, inconsideration, and poor business skills.