Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Re: Securing Rental thru Interval and re-Renting (by Hirokazu F.):

OK. I put aside covid-related issue. I am a MVC KOBC owner. If I can exchange my unit I deposited (originally, MVC KOBC unit) in II to MVC KOBC, am I able to rent this out in Redweek?

ken1193 wrote:
hirokazuf wrote:
Actually, I am a MVC owner and was forced to deposit my unit in II, due to COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This might be special treatment of COVID from Marriott. If I rent this MVC unit back from II, can I rent this out in Redweek? I believe Marriott should recognize and treat my unit I exchange like that as the owner one.

Not sure what you mean saying you were "forced" to deposit your unit in II, but...

In any case, the bottom line is that you can only rent out weeks that you OWN. Covid-related disruptions aside, if you deposited a week that you own to II, I don't see how you can "get it back" from II; you already relinquished it as a "deposit". Someone may very well have already claimed that deposited unit / week from II as an "exchange" since then. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can only really wish you good luck with whatever it is that you are seeking to accomplish.