Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Redweek - How does it work? (by Timothy S.):

kimyn wrote:
I've looked into Redweek to understand how it works. Is this true that Redweek is just a place to match owners and renters to rent or exchange theirs weeks. I also remembered reading that "Redweek has no involved in exchange/renting transaction..." then how does it works exactly if I want to exchange. I also tried to valuate my week and it asked for period. I believe mine is floating, then what do I put in that box? Thank you.

I have used Redweek to look at timeshares that are available for sale, rent or exchange. If you own a timeshare and would like to sell, rent or exchange it, you can list it on Redweek on the pages they have dedicated to your timeshare location.

Redweek has also come out with a new program to permit timeshare owners to exchange their villas with others as an alternative to other companies such as, Interval International, RCI and others.

To get the most benefit from Redweek, it will be necessary to get a paid membership.

By the way, I am a timeshare owner and Redweek member. I am not employed by Redweek.

Tim