Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Just got back from the preview (by Kathy W.):

debbiea88 wrote:
Hi everyone, I just got back from Maui and stayed in a one bedroom conversion unit (facing the construction). This was on a preview package. The noise wasn't too bad and I believe even with the additional building, they will have ocean views. I had never stayed in a conversion so I guess I was expecting a full kitchen! When I went to the presentation, I didn't hide the fact I already owned at the Westin and bought on the resale market. She was very nice and showed me the new units. Very nice and a little bit out of my price range for even the Mountain/Garden View units. I asked them what they had on the inventory list for the current conversion units and she said she'd have to talk with her manager. Basically came back and gave me a list of prices for the conversions they had currently. But in any case, she was nice and left me with all the paperwork for the new units and the current list. I like the location and activities of the Marriott but they are a little over my buget to buy directly. If I consider a Marriott, I will have to buy on the open Market. If your interested in knowing what the pricing is, let me know!
Yes, I'd be interested in hearing what the two-bedroom ocean FRONT units are. Would appreciate the pricing for every year as well as every other year (EOY).

We bought on the resale market a couple of years ago at this resort and have been very happy. Bought another Marriott on Kauai as a resale a number of years ago and have also been happy with it. Bought from Marriott at another location 13 years ago, and have not experienced any difference in how we are treated. The only difference is that we can't trade the unit in for points if we don't want to use it, which is no problem, as we use the Hawaii units every year.

Look forward to receiving your price information.