Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TIMESHARE OWNERS GETTING HOSED ON EXCHANGES! (by R P.):

darlenep, your coming to Redweek to voice your complaints concerning some members, ken1193 and me, to be exact, is absurd.

Ken and I have had disagreements on occasion, but the same is true in all timeshare forums (even Tug allows heated differences of opinion now, when they formerly didn't tolerate such discussions .... they deemed them to be argumentative, but that's what forums are all about .... differences of opinion).

I have seen several member character assasinations in the last few months on Tug .... especially from a few 'know it all, narcissistic individuals' that have more money than common sense. Tug has certainly changed, but they shouldn't allow member character assasination, especially by socalled moderators concerning members.

Concerning phil's post above, he never returned to fully explain it's content. I interpreted it the way I read it. It wasn't a put-down to phil in the least as his post WAS confusing. Try reading it again.

I don't tell people what to think on the Redweek forums, I merely give my opinion on timeshare issues that I have learned over the years. People can take my advice, leave it or move on to the next person's advice ... it's strictly up to them.

ALL of us regulars on the Redweek forums are here to try to educate people concerning timesharing and we spend a lot of time doing so. We may not always agree on certain issues, but the fact remains that we have helped a LOT of people. We have also made them aware of upfront fee resale scam companies (my ultimate goal is to put these people out of business via education on forums such as Redweek).

I feel sorry for you in that you seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder (I've seen this in your posts on Tug also). You would be better served to help those that come to Redweek for advice, rather than to use your valuable enery and time to degrade those here who honestly try to help educate.

BTW, I HAVE sold 9 timeshares via Redweek, MyResortNetwork and Bidshares. If you would like I'll list them for you and let you know HOW I sold them.