Which Island

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Which Island (by Phil L.):

teresaf61 wrote:
My family and I are planning a trip to Hawaii in June...Doing research on the islands is getting overwhelming......We have a 3 year old that will be traveling with us. I am trying to find the perfect place for all of us. We are not the night life people So I am going for quiet with some daytime activities.....Nice beaches are a must....I think I am leaning toward Maui...then where on Maui? North, East, West, South...I don't have a clue.....Does anyone have any advice?

We are going back to Maui Kaanapali area May 23,2008 and love this area. This will be our fourth time to stay on this side of Maui,twice condo's and twice in beautiful hotels.

We stayed with friends years ago in Kihei at Maui Lea at Maui Hill and had very good time but found ourselves driving over to Lahania and Kaanapali four days out of seven.

We love the town of Lahania and spend hours just walking around,having lunch and dinner and shopping .

We spent long week on Hawaii in a friends condo,not timeshare and after two days was totally bored.

We spent one week in Kauai at a timeshare and its a beautiful island. We went back with our daughters sixteen and under team and played in a 18 under softball(fast pitch) Tournament and spent nine days there so have seen and done about everything.

If your choice is fun for family then always Maui and beauty would be Kauai.

While in Maui one year we booked small plane and flew to Honolulu to see Pearl Harbor and other sights and spent day there. I don't think I would want to spend week there because its as crowded as being home.

Good Luck and what ever your choice just enjoy your vacation. PHIL