Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Does Reedweek.com ever update? (by KC):

steved182 states: I WAS JUST ASKING BECUASE WHEN YOU DEAL WITH PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF THEY ARE FOR REAL, AND WHEN I HEAR THE STATEMENT ( I THINK ITS SOLD) MAKES ME WONDER HOW MUCH INTEREST THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THE 'DSL' HAS IN THE PROCESS..

WHEN I RECIEVE E-MAILS ABOUT SOMETHING IM SELLING, I AM UPFRONT AND GIVE AS MUCH IFORMATION AS I CAN (IE: WELL KEN1193 THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SAID PROPERTY, BUT CURENTLY A SALE IS PENDING. IF YOU WOLD LIKE YOU CAN CHECK BACK IN ABOUT 30 DAYS WHEN I SHOULD KNOW BETTER WHERE THE PROCESS IS. AND I WILL E-MAIL YOU AS SOON AS IT DOES OR NOT SELL. GOOD LUCK IN THE SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM.. RESPECTFULLY, XXX -----------------------------------------------

I agree with every capitalized word you've said above; your thought process shows admirable courtesy and consideration toward others. Unfortunately, however, those attributes are often seriously lacking in the anonymous and vaporous world of Internet ads and communications.