Provisional Weeks

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Provisional Weeks (by Mike N.):

phill12 wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
Maybe the Sell & Rent section can be modified to Sell, Rent, or Trade.

Mike, I yet to see any forum work for owners who just want to trade with another owner! I have stated this many times but to own a week and find another owner that has a week you want is like hitting the lottery. The ones that do probably have not booked a week then run around trying to get what other person wants.

This is why there are exchange companies and the few people that try this are just trying to not spend the exchange fee.

You can go check list on other sites that have it and still find couple owners on there and their ad is 2005-2006 and nothing ever happened.

I doubt Redweek would like this idea because that would just go against what they are trying to do with new exchange.

Their having enough trouble getting this thing moving without giving owners another way to exchange and no money going to them.

PHIL

=========== Yea Phil, I agree. When looking at "trades wanted" it always seems to be for very specific resorts as opposed to a region and it seems to be one-sided, such as I want to trade my Orlando week for your Hawaii week.

Mike