Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Club Navigo is a rip off (by Mark L.):

I have never felt so ripped off in my life.

I purchased a club navigo timeshare in January this year and have yet to be able to use my points.

Not only this, but I was promised by club navigo representatives Jessical Cabal and Omar Machin that I'd receive a weeks free accommodation in Hawaii for joining. I was also told that it was easy to book accommodation and that it is rarely booked out.

Neither of those statements were true. And now I have spent $24,500 on a time share that I am unable to use at this stage, plus I never received my free accommodation.

Instead when they sent me my free weeks accommodation, they conveniently changed it to only allow the accommodation to be used in selected resorts in places like the Dominican Republic and other places that we specifically told the representatives when we purchased that we have no interest in going to.

Not only this, but even when we tried to use our points for accommodation in Hawaii we were told that it is completely booked up for the rest of the year! How crap is that? We were told that accommodation is very easy to book and is rarely booked up.

What is the point in this timeshare thing if you can't use it? What a waste of $24,500, we've been ripped off badly. And don't trust them when they tell you that you get a free weeks accommodation anywhere as they have proved to be the kind of hucksters who will say anything to make a sale.

I hope that my story helps others decide not to choose club navigo as I'd hate to see others experience a similar situation.