Villa 18

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Villa 49 Sale (by Josephine T.):

margok6 wrote:
Hello Casey,

Can you please tell me what price you are selling your Villa for? Also, is it deeded? And what week or weeks (how many), or is it floating? I may be interested, as I am also looking for a good resale price.

Thanks, Margo

caseyy4 wrote:
ericdavid83 wrote:
caseyy4 wrote:
this unit is above our unit...we have Villa 49. Our view is great, we have an amazing view of the ocean, the whale watching and will be able to see the golf course when it is finished. We only have one other villa to our left and then it goes up the hill to other villas on our right, however, the way they have built these particular villas (at least on this street) the privacy never seems to be an issue. We are in the process of trying to sell our unit but only because we are finding that our "season" of life is not lending itself to visiting this resort every year :-). Otherwise the resort and villas are amazing!

Luke and Casey

Thanks for the reply. I wish you luck in your atempts to sell. My only advice (from someone who just bought one fairly cheap in the resale purchase mkt) is "be patient" we saw the constyuctionon the golfcourse (s?) when we were in Cabo three weeks ago and it is well under way (as is the Ritz) when the construction is complete or close to it, the prices should rise, especially since the developer is charging top dollar, and the salesmen are unctuous.

Thank you for your reply! Can I ask what you bought your unit for? We really want to sell ours and knowing what a buyer will pay is alot different than what the sales guys might be telling us to list it for...We would like to get back what we bought it for but are willing to negotiate thats for sure! also can you let me know who you bought through....that would be a good place for us to be listing with :-) Thank so much in advance for any info you can offer! Congrats on your purchase and it's great to know that the golf course is actually getting put in!!!

Casey