Villa 18

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Villa 18 (by Steve M.):

ericdavid83 wrote:
Anyone know about this Villa particularly the views from the decks and its privacy? Thanks

I responded 2 weeks ago about the views. I was mistaken about which villa was which. I believe Villa 18 is at the end of the street with only one neighbor to the west and at the same elevation as 18. When we purchased 16, we almost chose 18 instead. We walked the sites prior to construction and decided that the closeness of the mountain to the east of 18 would limit the view from 18. 16 is further from the mountain and, therefore has a slightly wider view. Our second year in 16 surprised us with a giant "Hacienda" being built right in front of Villa 18 which made us very glad we did not choose it. The hacienda was planned the whole time, but somehow during negotiations with the developer, the Hacienda purchaser (a friend of the developer?) got them to build it on a huge platform raising it 20 or 30 feet higher than the little diarama model depicts it in the room across from the sales office. The Hacienda is beautiful, but I prefer the ocean view. Villa 18 pool and deck privacy is probably one of the best in the community.

Steve