Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Glenda Y.):

glenday3 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
I would file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in the state where Club Navigo is located.

It's sad to say but many travel clubs and developer timeshare salespeople will say anything, including outright lies, to get a prospective buyer to buy. It's what's in the written contract that is legally binding.

Club Navigo, and Liki Tiki are the same they are based in Florida, and I spoke to a person @ the Florida Department of Business Professional Regulations, however Club Navigo, lied out of their end that never sees sunshine. I believe if we can get enough people who own time shares at Club Navigo, to file a "Class Action Suit" against them, then maybe something good can happen, because you were ripped off, and you are not the only one. What I was told is to by this government agency in Florida is "Never try to sell your time share by anyone who claims they can sell it," that is a LIE, there is so muchof this type of fraud in Florida, they can not keep up with it. They also told me Club Navigo, and other companies who sell timeshares have many people who will say anything to get you to buy a time share, and you MUST read everything page by page, because what you are being told, and what actually shows up on the paper will always be two different things. Anyone wishing to get even with this company and get their money back by joining in on this suit please contact me @ yakesluv@sbcglobal.net Please write Club Navigo on the comment field so that I can respond.
I am the one who has been looking for enough people to start a class action suit againt Club Navigo/ Island One Kissimmee. I have started with the Attorney General, I have also had to file a report withthe Department of Business Professional Regulations, next you have to contact the Federal Trade commission. This company, has everyone they will ever need to fight for them. their collection agency is in office their attorney are in office, their bankers are in office, so it is tough. I am also going to contact their Governor, now in order to contact an attorney to see what can be done, Florida Charges $35.00 just to talk to someone over the phone to get information. Let me tell you the state of Florida has everyone Raked over the coals, and they know it. So it is important everyone start calling and filing their complaints, now. Those of you that want to sell, I hear it will never happen, as forthose who want to just leave and walk away, because it is just a mortagage, supposedly it don't work that way either, they will try and place a lien on your home etc. Don't worry, I am working on this, we will have our day in court, contact me if you need yakesluv@sbcglobal.net. For those I have spoken to already please write back again. I am still working onit.