Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Typical for timeshare salespeople (by Phil L.):

mike1536 wrote:
Phil, did you see the post re Resort Condos Plus? I guess I'm on someone's @#&* list

Well... I'm off on vacation, I'll "see" you in a week or two. Enjoy Tahoe.

Mike I did see the post and wanted nothing to do with wasting my time dealing with this idiot obvious a shill or owner! Give yourself credit that you are on the list but didn't give him money to get there!

His or her babbling was funny and I'm sorry to hear you and jayjay have been let go from your jobs and just sitting home bashing this company. But at least your getting unemployment. I don't understand how you can afford these vacations you two keep taking on small amount of money your collecting on unemployment each week? LMAO

By the way who was your past employer this person is talking about? Guess as stated by this moron you two have no work ethics or moral standards.

That whole post was funny because its always idiots like this one that starts off trying to cover the scamming company and then the insults start.

I will argue with the best of them when I think I'm right but this clown is just not worth wasting my time on! All anyone has to do is go back and read the post from some of their past clients.

I do have one question,is there a law in any state that one person or company can not sell property belonging to another without charging any upfront fee?

These parasites always throw this law out there as why they charge this fee when most of us sane people understand the charge is their running money(means they get it and run).

PHILL12