Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

vacation sales and marketing scam (by R P.):

heatherb242 wrote:
I contracted with Vacation Sales and Marketing in 9/08. I told them I was concerned and would need a refund if they did not sell my timeshare as I was staving off bankruptcy due to being in a full commissioned job in the auto industry in which I was ultimately laid off. I was reassured by the contract in writing that I would be refunded if they did not sell my timeshare in six months. In 3/09 after they did not sell my timeshare in six months per the contract I sent a certified mailing request for my refund. They didn't respond and stopped taking my phone calls. I had an attorney mail a demand letter and they've ignored the attorney's letter. The next step is small claims court. They are operating under illegal business practices. They will never refund your money and force you to take legal action. How many other's are experiencing the same thing with them? Class action lawsuit anyone?

You also need to report these crooks to the Attorney General in the state in which the crooks operate.

I'm surprised your attorney didn't go further in his attempt to get your money back. Looks like he just gave up like most of the people that's been taken in by these upfront fee parasites.

Please do not give up.