Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Tim K.):

Tim K

I would like to add the same complaint and possible get the Class Action lawsuit on this company We have agreed on this I can say bunch of bull information from few salespersons from Island one LIKI TIKI. And since October 16th 2007 until now we were unble to book any time from their timeshare deal everytime we tryed to book their answer is nothing availible at this time or you have to give them more time to book which is not what we were promissed at the time of purchase. But they had availible in different countries which involves a lot of money in travel there and beside of all we told them we would not be interested in different countries just in us which we were really got riped of big time. Well I stoped making any payments since I couldn't book anything at all and contacted the loyer about it and they are replying to loyer that we need to catch up with the payments to be able to book anything but when we were curent there was nothing availible so at this point I understand that its all because of the money and dont care if you can book anything or not all they want is your money. Also I would like to add that we tryied to book it numerios times always been told nothing availible. So one time I went in to the office with my family where we have bought this crappy timeshare and try to talk to them and try to book it something in there inside of their office we have asked to talk to the same manager that have sold us this deal and they told us he is no longer working for them. I was going to ask him again of his promises but as always lies and nothing availible. To resolve the problem all they said you signed the contract now you have to pay. And if we don't leave their office right away they will call the police and have us trowed out. I believe everybody should know that this is bunch of scam people who put this crappy timeshare program together they were very well thought of how to get the people riped of and now continuing to get as many people as possible in to this mess. ( NOTE We have booked with different hotel after we left them in the same town and the same day of course with our own money right away. And that's the way it should be not what they tell you or when they tell you.) As the people above me saying I am 100% agree with them and I am sure that there is a lot more people out there who would stand with us in court and shut them down. Anybody that is out there and would like to be on the list please let's get together and fight them so no more people have to suffer like us.