Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Dennis B.):

My name is Dennis B.

Me & my girlfriend are victims to this scenario as well! I see everyone above is trying to sue Club Navigo with a Class Action Civil Suit but it still looks like there's not enough poeple to get it moving? Now we've read their contract and it states that you cannnot sue them for what their sales rep promised you that's not stated in the contract. But I don't see any thing stating we can't sue their sales reps personally. That's the avenue I planned to take. So I'm collecting as much evidence as possible to show to a judge that my case has merit and it's not just our word against our sales rep (Sandi King). I am asking for a favor from all of the above to send me a statement (making sure you include your sales rep names) stating how you were scammed/riped off as well. I live in Orlando FL. so I'm curently checking the laws on picketing their business. Maybe that will force them to cancel my contract? Again, please send statements concerning this matter to help me prove to a judge that Island One, Inc./ Club Navigo sales represenatives are maliciously tricking people to buy into these timeshares and they should be held accountable. For anyone whose willing to help, my contact is as follows: dcbpainting @gmail.com Thank You! Please read the full story if you wish:

On Aug 21, 2009, we (Keyanna R., Dennis B. and children) attended a timeshare sales presentation hosted by Island One, Inc./Club Navigo Resort located across the street from "The Grand Seas Resort" in Daytona Beach FL. which Sandi King was our sales rep. We were not intending to enter into any sales agreement due to financial hardships and the high cost to finance a timeshare. She than explained and promised to us that she could guarantee a way for us to pay off our timeshare in full by us renting her our points for cash to put towards the purchase of our timeshare. She explained to us that once we signed the purchase agreement we would inherit 1800 bonus points upon signing (then 1800 points annually) which we would be able to rent out a thousand of those points to her in return of $ 2,000.00 cash to put towards the purchase of our timeshare annually. She also informed us that our payments wouldn't start until four months after we signed the purchase agreement. She promised that she would even become our personal vacation planner, giving us 75% off on airfare, car rentals and hotels. She said once we signed the agreement we were to wait for a package in the mail from Island One and the court house. We assume she was meaning membership cards and deed papers. Than to give her a call and she would proceed with the transaction. Upon her promise we entered into a sales agreement with the knowledge that we wouldn't have to pay directly out of our funds for this timeshare. Three weeks after we signed the agreement we received a bill in the mail, so we called Sandi. She explained to us she was not in the office and she would call us back the following day. She ended up calling two days later and I told her about the bill which she acted surprised that we had gotten one so soon. She also asked if we had received our membership cards from Club Navigo and deed from the courthouse which we told her "no". Upon speaking we asked her if she truly would be able to rent out our points as we agreed upon and she once more confirmed "yes" she would still proceed with the arrangement but insisted we call her back the following day. It took more than a week for us to reach her on the phone again. She ignored multiple phone calls from the both of us. Which lead us to believe that she had intentionally scammed us into signing a timeshare purchase agreement. During the days she failed to contact us back, we did a little research on Club Navigo/ Island One, Inc. only to find out that there are multiple complaints filed against them about scenarios similar to ours. We tried once more on resolving this matter with Sandi King by speaking with her on 10/02/09 where she rushed us off the phone by stating she was in the process of admitting herself in a hospital and for us to discuss this matter further with a lady by the name of Kim Rivers who was to be filling in for her time away. Upon calling Island One they gave us much run around and even stated they didn't know any sales rep by the name of Sandi King. In the process of directing me to someone who could be of further assistance, I spoke with several employees. Lastly I spoke with a manger named Michael who confirmed our suspicions that Island One does not rent out points for cash and that his data base did indeed know Sandi King to be one of their sales reps. So he directed me to Kim Rivers direct line where we left a message for her to call us. She called the next day 10/03/09 and told us she would look through Sandi's notes to see if she had some type of system as to renting out our points and she would get back with us. She nor Sandi has called us back since. Therefore we sent out a cancellation letter via certified mail. In return the lender himself called and informed to us that we could not cancel and to send in our monthly payment. We explained to him the reason we had not made a payment and he recommended that we pay our monthly fee to protect our credit and then pursue this matter with Sandi King.