Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Club Navigo NOT is a rip off (by John T.):

Hi brockp6,

I am curious how you think you were scammed by Club Navigo. How were you slighted? And why did you think you should get money back? Did you make a purchase and then change your mind?

I summarized my story in February in my message in this discussion thread titled "Club Navigo is NOT a rip off - some members just don't understand how to trade".

In my message I offered the following two tips on effective trading:

1. Trade early - don't wait until three months before you want to travel. Start working on trades at least six months before your planned travel. 2. Be flexible with dates and locations - the broader you cast your net the more likely you will obtain a place for vacation.

We submit our trade requests each year in October/November for the next summer/fall. We've been successful every year.

About selling - yeah, timeshares are tough to sell. We'd like to sell ours now, not because we're dissatisfied but because we are having trouble consuming the three weeks that we own along with the bonus weeks that we earn through Interval. So we'd like to sell one of our weeks. But I don't blame the slowness of the resale market on Navigo.