Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is NOT a rip off - brockp6 has issues. (by Steve M.):

lam·baste (lm-bst) tr.v. lam·bast·ed, lam·bast·ing, lam·bastes Informal 1. To give a thrashing to; beat. See Synonyms at beat. 2. To scold sharply; berate.

First of all - Well said Johnt738 in the last post.

Second - I use lambaste - your verbal trashing of Club Navigo is a perfect example of it. Get a dictionary.

So far you have failed in any of your post to give one single shred of evidence as to the slight, wrong, cheat, rip-off that you CLAIM to have suffered at the hands of Club Navigo. Why no specifics? Maybe because they do not exist? And people are to believe you, just because you say so? REALLY?

On the other hand, both johnt738 and I have given you both good examples of how the time share system can work for you, as well and a few comments on things to watch out for. You simply have to be smart enough to follow a few simple steps to have a successful time share experience.

>he is obviously someone that has a lot inve$ted in making sure Club >Navigo seen in an undeserving positive light.

Yes I have money invested in Club Navigo - as do you - or so you claim. And I just want to have it seen in the light of day, rather than seen through your distorted view of the world. Again I challenge you - What did they do that makes you say you were slighted. Can you show any proof that you are not some stupid ass who though he could call on Wednesday for a stay the following week at a popular resort?

And why would I bother to reply to someone who is as big a waste of air as you are proving yourself to be - Your derisive comments can devalue the investment I have in Club Navigo, by reducing the trade value of my reservations when trying to exchange through Interval International. You therefore are damaging all the owners of Club Navigo to wage some vendetta against the company. Are you working for another time share company that wants to see Club Navigo fail perhaps?

>Ask yourselves this: Who spends their day on a blog, so avidly defending >a company they've dealt with? Shouldn't he be somewhere enjoying on >vacation??

I am just back from a week at the Cove, 2Br ocean front - and have already spent three other weeks at the Cove, and Liki Tiki this year. Still have another week I will take later this year. Another six reservations have either already been used by friends or family, or will be used in the next two weeks. You see - I, unlike you brockp6, plan in advance and have no trouble getting my vacations.

As for time spent defending the Club Navigo system. I, just like you, get an email with a link to the latest rant from you, or reply from some other owner you then berate. I log on, read your latest rubbish, and then type a reply. Takes very little time. And I do it because I do not like to see liars get away with berating what I think is a reputable company. Until you offer any details as to why you are posting, as requested by more than one person, then I say you are a liar.

As for the "another quality control anonymous message from a "happy owner" remark - really? And you are up front with who you are? A g-mail account - first choice of people trying to create a fake identity. Just how out in the open are you?