Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by John H.):

My beef, is that I own that the Grand Seas in Daytona. They only sold a limited amount of Club Navigo time Shares there…. Let me tell you, Grand Seas will not pay the Club Navigo Fees. So I had to wait one year to get a week deposited with II. Now I pay Club Navigo directly for the club fees, BUT I am being charged late fees by the Grand Seas and still I have NO week of time share! So whether they get you up front or on the back end neither of these companies are upright. It took a complaint from me to the BBB of Florida to get a mere $139 payment made that was held hostage. Let me tell you there were many unreturned phone calls and emails. I do own a timeshare with Sheridan (Starwood) and it is a joy to work with these companies. They go out of their way to help! Now I am being held hostage AGAIN by Grand Seas and Club Navigo over $45 late fees of which neither will help me resolve. Sure sucks to take a vacation sometimes.

Thanks for all of your work on this topic! These guys give Timeshares a bad name….