Montecristo Estates

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Montecristo Estates (by Brandon B.):

Hello Dirk,

Am very glad to see a MC rep here with some info. I could not agree more with everything you say. This thread is exactly whats wrong with our country. People make bad decisions, live beyond their means, and then blame somebody else when it goes wrong. We bought in early 2005, and have enjoyed going EVERY single year. the units are spectacular, the service is fantastic, and the views are breathtaking. While I do agree that the salespeople lie too much (I am in sales myself, and this is not the way to do it), people complain too much on here. We're all adults here, and if you didn't know what you were doing when you spent 80k+ on something... Well then you know what they say about a fool and his money. To everybody who is unhappy: stop complaining, stop pointing fingers, own your decision to buy this, and enjoy the view... or not, I dont care, but stop complaining so much you are hurting the resale market.

MC#12