Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Orange Lake and Holiday Inn (by Melody S.):

Ok, I have been a Weeks owner for 5 years in Vegas. Always exchange with RCI, never use my home unit, but the Trading Power was high, and I always request my exchange far enough out that I always get what I want. Now Orange Lake has taken over the Resort, and for a small fee ($204 initial and $100 every year after) I can go to Points, but I can use the Points with Holiday Inn or RCI. Since the 1 bed Points is only 3000, I was curious what resorts with RCI are points wise. So I called RCI and their rep would not tell me what a standard unit say in Mexico would take away from my Points total. He said that RCI has 85% Weeks owners and that Points was not as popular, unless I want to go more often and shorter stays. Bottom line is Orange Lake says I can use my points for Airfare and activities at the resort that I go to. Really? I know I am happy with what I have Weeks wise, but the lure of airfare being paid is great.

HELP! Any suggestions?