Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal (by Gerardo M.):

If the almighty keeper of the truth Donp 196, the arrogant Jayay and the polite jordanv6 allow me to post the procedure to verify the claim that we got from carrera Lawson before somebody start yelling SCAMMMMMM All you need to do is present yourself (regardless of your citizenship) to any PROFECO office or the Mexican Embassy with the number PFC.CHE.B.3/0000001-2014 and the clerk will provide you with the information or if you are lazzy call the following number 011-52- 5568 8722 and follow the instructions also a the PROFECO website (Im not posting a link because Domp196 will said It’s a scam) click on CONTACTO and fill the request. So Domp196 here is your opportunity to prove that you are right like always, that me and carrera Lawson and everybody else is a scam and a fraud give this number and this post to the FBI,NSA, or the WSP. And yes I will post this in other forums