Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Krystal is a big Fraud!! (by Sari P.):

This sentence: These crooks know what they are doing.... I bet there's lawyers know how to make these scamming systems work. And I honestly believe those real crooks are your own country men running many clubs abroad.

There's so many similar clubs in Mexico. I'm a victim of RHC fraud myself. Bought at Wyndham Bahamas though but later seemed to be very Mexican fraud with the only existing service center in Mexico. And as European its a total fraud in my case. I'm not either English speaking, still they scammed me...

And the biggest fraud was Wyndham + trustee combination in my case. Besides what Bahamas Wyndham got to do with Mexico anyway. The crook artist Julian Farrington though to be smart Im sure by scamming me the way he did at Wyndham Crystal Palace Bahamas. But it was mainly because of my lack of English.

If you guys want to understand what this fraud is all about, I have written a lot to the topic: Royal Holiday club is a scam. I only see these systems so similar.. The principal. And sorry bout my English skills. I'm aware how stupid I sound once in a while. Wish I could explain issues with my own language which is Finnish.

The big fraud is the combination.. Where those memberships are sold, all the information in contracts, like who you guys signed with.. Affiliates.. Trustees.. Hotels.. Financial Services..