Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Krystal is a big Fraud!! (by James G.):

Good day! My name is James Gardiner from Canada and am at the Krystal in Cancun right now February 21,2016. I signed up for an ICE membership $2400 after enduring a battle of five sales people & five hours of refusing everything else and was told by Ricardo & Enrique that after 45 days it would be activated after we pay $850.00 to ICE. Pretty sure after reading your comments I have been screwed! The documents indicate that I can cancel this agreement within five days. Something to do with Mexican law. Not sure if that's even correct based on your comments on the lies & deceit these people use. How did you make out in January? Any other advice or ideas you may have will be appreciated. I am leaving here on February 24, 2016. I am going into there office in the morning to hand deliver a cancelation letter and will call Visa and see if they can work something out for me. GOD ALMIGHTY I wish someone would hang these people. Have a nice day. MY heart is with you.