Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Krystal is a big Fraud!! (by Lily L.):

If we get all victims together, we can prove it.

I got same stories. I send out the cancellation request. They replied back saying that contact Clause 19 and 20 indicates Krystal Timeshare is not for profit and rental business is nothing to do with them. We signed on them. My god. These crooks USE RENTAL INCOME (INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY) TO TRICK US TO SIGN THE CONTRACT.

This is my reply to them ****************************************** During the sales meeting at Krystal, the sales manager Ludwig told us to ignore the clauses 19 and 20. He said that these clauses were included in the contract because Krystal could not sell timeshare vacation package and help us rent out the vacation package simultaneously according to Mexican law. To circumvent the law, Krystal has set up the other rental company seemingly unrelated to Krystal, called Latitude 21 Resorts, to focus on rental business for the vacation packages. He presented the guaranteed rental income document from the Latitude 21 Resorts, to trick us into signing the contracts with both Krystal and Latitude 21 at the same time. He even picked up the phone to call Latitude 21 during the sales meeting and confirmed with the Latitude 21 representatives that there would be no problems renting out our vacation package if purchased. Honestly, we did not want to purchase the Krystal time share vacation package at all, if not for the guaranteed income contract from Latitude 21 as part of the whole deal from Krystal. Basically the Krystal sales manager knowingly violated the contract’s own clauses to trick his customers into signing such fraudulent contracts. Two day after we signed the contract, we wanted to cancel due to fraud allegations posted by Krystal rental scheme victims. Ludwig refused to cancel and repeated his lies about the rental income. If this is not a fraud what would you call it? According to Mr. Ludwig, Krystal occupancy rate is more than 90%. Then you got revenue from customer PLUS money from the victim customer like us. We never use any single day of Krystal resort and you put in rental program. Latitude 21 Resort (your partner crook company) guaranteed to rent, but never rent out a single day! Every time just kept lying and could not do anything. If this is not fraud and breach of contract, what else is?

****************************************************** Lattitude 21 is their sister crookcompany I paid $695 initially, then they ask additional $700 for upgrading to professional level (they promised to put ad to priceline.com, later another one from latitude said they never put ad in priceline.com because priceline.com is only for hotel, this is resort!). Up to today, they did not rent a penny, just lies after lies.

ICE: I paid $850 No good deal as they promised at sale: discounted airline tickets, $399 for a week in Hawaii. This summer we went to Chicago, we did not use ICE. We cannot find good deal. We found good deal from hotel.com, pricelin.com which are free

Anybody know how to cancel the contract and get money back?? What can we do? Please email to fsv8899@gmail.com if you have solution or post on this board. Thanks.