Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Krystal is a big Fraud!! (by Chien W.):

Ugly situation.. When they cancel my first contract, I found out that I signed a tricky clause of "not refund the money( I was so naive to think the rescind without any fight.I didn't see it). So next day I was involved again to signed a new one, at least better one than previous with less financial pressure, and then I demand then (friendly) to give me a signed certificate about the money on the first contact that has transfered to the new one. They did so, and here back to my home, at the last day of five , I sent my rescission by e-mailing to the adress on the contract, as a telegram by post office in the same day as doble proof. They tried to contact me desperately the first two days, but now nothing. Guess they got it that my decision was firm. The problem now is I dont have proof that they have been legally informed (I want to think that telegram is enough, as the e-mail), I dont know how to dispute with credit card company, since I called them and they just said they can't do anything but wait the cancelation from sellers. The contract say that they have to refund money within 15 days, so probably i have to wait for another... 12 days. Or should I take some action before? What do you say? Any advice?