Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Do not trust that Redweek will sort out payment problems! (by Lorna Q.):

Hello Al, This is Lorna, The Full Service Manager for RedWeek.com. I've personally been in touch with you regarding this issue. My sincere apologies for the delayed you have experienced. As previously stated, your funds cleared our account on 1/17 (within 2 business days AFTER the check-in date). You opted for direct deposit and your funds were to be deposited on or before 1/22. When you contacted us about he delay, we got our vendor, checkbook.io involved. Checkbook.io confirmed the funds were paid and they re-confirmed your account and routing numbers were correct. I want to assure you, no one at RedWeek or Checkbook.io is implying that this is your fault or possibly trying to fraud our company. We are trying to get to the bottom of this and most importantly, for you to receive your funds as quickly as possible. Checkbook.io is currently awaiting for a trace number from their bank to provide to your bank. Per their email from last night, it can take at least 2 days. As it stands, Per Checkbook.io -the account information is correct, funds have been transferred so Checkbook.io will contact your bank as soon as they have the trace number. Again, our sincere apologies for all the trouble.