Dial an exchange

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Dial an exchange (by Aaron P.):

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Dial an Exchange timeshare banking service? In October 2015 I deposited a week during peak summer holiday season. I placed a broad variety of requests with them for a suitable exchange. Six months later I was asked to pay a fee to maintain the "gold advantage" privilege which enabled my requests to stay on file. A further 2 months later, now May 2016, and after having paid the fee, I have still not received any offer of an exchange. It's now coming up to summer holiday season and I am wondering whether I am going to get anything in return for the fees I have paid In addition to the week I banked. I queried the situation with them in April and was reassured that people tend to bank their holidays around this time. Having heard nothing since then, I emailed again a week ago and have not yet received a response. Any advice or comments? Please help. Thanks!