Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Posting Shows Verified As “ Pending” (by Katherine L.):

Lorna, My rental was accepted August 7th. The owner has said since August 16th, that they will take care of this, 'first thing tomorrow morning'. It is now the 20th. Paying more for Redweek Verified, which claims to see the transaction through, doesn't do anything as you are not resolving this issue. Redweek contacting the owner is no different than if I contacted the owner myself - so what value does Redweek Verified provide if all you do is ask? There is no penalty for delay, no incentive on their side to complete this transaction. The owner arbitrarily decides IF and when, they will finish the transaction. Meanwhile, I cannot make any flight arrangements, or lock down on activities. The owner has a disregard, for the other party, and at this point has no intention of doing this. So, like I said in my note, if not completed by end of day, 5pm today - swap my reservation with another Redweek Verified listing.