Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Irene P.):

Thank you Susan

I have never denied that I referred to Finn, or six other law firms. I have and will continue to refer to Finn Law Group. SOLICITING implies compensation. I REFERRED to Finn Law Group and six other law firms. I have never received a penny of compensation in any way shape or form from anyone. There is nothing immoral or illegal about referring to an attorney if someone asks me a legal question I am not allowed to answer, or people at the end of their rope want an attorney. Furthermore, self-advocacy is not for everyone because some people do not have the time or temperament to self-advocate. If you are a busy surgeon, forget it. You need an attorney.

My husband is 81 years old. I am 68. It was my intention to move to Florida July of 2015, when this nightmare started, and go back to my first love - teaching piano lessons. The article published today explains what happened to thwart those plan. At freaking 52 hours a week volunteer, call my husband. He has instilled mandatory husband curfew hours from noon to 1 and 5:30 to 7 PM no timeshare calls as I am flooded with calls from desperate VICTIMS as most report unfair and deceptive sales practices.

This is the article I published today about the subpoena that is a spectacular display of whistleblower retaliation. When people wanted to pay me I directed them to make a contribution to Whistleblowers of America, introduced to me by a Navy veteran who followed our process and was able to cancel a sizeable loan following our process. I was a panel member at the Whistleblower Summit in DC in July on ethics and resiliency (like when loons take pot shots at you and try to discredit you because our Facebook does not allow solicitation)

https://insidetimeshare.com/the-tuesday-slot-49/

As far as Finn Law Group being shady, I met the senior correspondent of RedWeek at the offices of Finn Law Group in 2016.

FLG sued on behalf of 11,000 Bluegreen members challenging foreclosure on a product that is right to use. Bluegreen and two credit reporting agencies settled, and as a result, 11,000 Bluegreen members had the negative hit on their credit reduced to "settled for less" or "Charged off" or something from foreclosure, AND going forward Bluegreen cannot report as foreclosure.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151222006023/en/Finn-Law-Group-Settles-Consumer-Class-Action

I'm really busy and don't want to waste time with this nonsense, so by answering this, my time is taken away from real timeshare members with real problems. Mother Teresa was accused of improper fraternization with priests. I really need to not waste my time arguing with fence posts.