Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Planet hollywood towers in Las Vegas strip (by Lynn L.):

How right you are! As I mentioned we are going to Vegas in Jan and are staying at the Carraige House on a trade. I was shocked at how hard it was to get ANY place (through RCI ) ..and we began looking six months ago. Plus I figured January would be slow season (if you can say there is a slow season in Vegas.. I just figured being it being the coldest month). I am thinking of checking out the Tahiti Village just to see what it's like. I know enough about these sales pitches how to say "NO".. haha! If I every was interested as I have said before.. I would NEVER buy from a developer. Also, I will stroll over to the Planet Hollywood as well. They actually wanted to charge us owners (Westgates) $199 for a three night stay to stay there and hear the pitch!! RIght.. I'll put that on my list of to-do's on my vacation! Tahiti Village gives you a three night stay for free with all sorts of free stuff added in ( gambling $$, comedy show tickets, wedding chapel certificate to renew your vows, etc etc. ). Not a bad deal for 2 hours of sales ..if you can deal with it.