Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: "Provisional" RedWeek Exchange Weeks??? (by Brian H.):

phill12 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
phill12 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
Provisionals are a way of letting you see what other owners have that might be coming down the pipeline, to help you judge whether or not you'd like to participate in RedWeek Exchange.

Marty

Marty,What is the reason that Redweek doesn't show us the points needed for the resort and units!

I understand listing all these resorts because it keeps everyone interested in the new exchange system.

If someone has interest in a group of these it seems that letting them know how many points they would need would help and speed things up!

Why wait to be notified about a unit then find its to pricey for you!

For the first time you show about twenty resorts I would have interest in but no idea of the cost to me!

You should already have the numbers because you have already told these owners how many points they would receive from RW.

Hi Phil,

We really don't know the point value.

We put them up at the point of the valuation. So, we don't have a points value assigned. And if the owner doesn't deposit that week, the points value will change.

Thanks, Marty

Thanks Marty, makes sense if you haven't issued points yet!

I think that by allowing people to do the provisional week option is not really fair to those of us who do submit our weeks for everyone to actually aquire. I think that if everyone just decided to take the plunge and actually deposit there week {including prime weeks, not just low season and shoulder season weeks} The inventory would become very interesting to all, and the exchanging would really take off.