839 redweeks point

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Redweeks point (by Marty F):

kimyn wrote:
How many time can we have our week be evaluated by Redweek.? How can I find out when would be the highest point for my week before I reserve with my resort? What does "provisional only" mean? If I don't have enough point to exchange for the resort that I want to go, what can I do?

Hi Kim,

We would recommend calling your resort to find out which of the best weeks are available to you, then submitting free valuation requests to see which week would receive the highest RedWeek Exchange Points value. You will have our offers within 24 hours, and can then choose which week to reserve with your resort.

Provisional weeks are when an owner does a valuation request with us, we include a checkbox that allows them to tell us: "I have this week reserved and would consider depositing if a suitable exchange can be found on RedWeek.com."

We list these weeks as provisional offerings, since there is the potential that we can find the owner what they're looking for, and receive their week as a deposit in exchange.

If you have at least 50% of the points required, you can simply pay the difference - currently just $1 per point. All options available to you will be shown on the exchange week page.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions. There is an exchange guide that you might check also at https://www.redweek.com/help/exchange-member-guide/.

Thanks, Marty