Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Dennis B.):

Do you know the name of your sales represenator who sold you these "lies"? Because your story is very simular to mine! I'm reading alot about sueing Club Navigo which there well written, legal binding contract clearly states you can't. But what about sueing our lieing sales reps? They are the ones who tricked us into signing these bogus contracts! That's false advertisment, trickery, melicious intent and so on. I was thinking we may have a better chance sueing these guys over the company. Because they have doctored there sales agreements very good! What's your opinion? How do I jump on the ban wagon on the Class Action Law Suit? Do I need to file a BBB complaint and file a complaint with The Business Professional Regulation? Somewhere above someone stated to file a complaint with the FTC, what firm is that? Is that firm necessary as well? I need to know where should I go from here and if there's any more info you know that you can pass on to me. Thanks! Email me directly if you wish: dcbpainting@gmail.com