Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off (by Dennis B.):

brentonj wrote:
Wow. I figured I wasn't the only one who was LIED to by Navigo/ Grand Seas. I just wanted to throw in that I was told that out of my points that I would get 9 vacations every two years. I was told by the guy who sold it to my wife and I that we could sell those vacations to pay for the mortage loan. (IN FULL) He told me that we wouldn't get billed until the following year. He told me that I was getting two seperate cruises to the Bahamas, and one to Alaska. He threw in 2 airline tickets as well. He told us all of this extra stuff was good for two years. Well, it was good for 21 days. All of those "perks" were almost expired by the time we got them in the mail. This bull about us getting up to 75% off of airfair, car rentals and hotels was a lie too. To top it off, they started to bill us immediately for the vacation package as well. So much for the 4 months with no payment. Oh, did I mention that our 9 weeks of vacations actually turned out to be 1 week of vacation for a 2 bedroom, or 2 weeks for a one bedroom? Yes, he knew we had 5 children and needed two bedrooms, but obviously lied to us no matter how you add up the bedrooms, because even the one bedroom is still short 7 vacations every two years. PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR ENERGY. PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. I would hate to think of another American getting screwed like this. If there was ever a good bailout program, or if the government wanted to make some useful regulations, they need to hit these low life scum bags where it hurts. Just my opinion. Thanks for reading.

My Post (dennisb231) was directed to Mr. Brentonj. But if any others want to comment please feel free!!!!