Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

New York, Manhattan Club (by Jesse E.):

I wanted to let people know about the trading power of Worldmark. I just phoned into RCI to the Workdmark division which is seperate only for worldmark members. I was immediately connected and I was allowed to exchange under "confirm first." I do not need to deposit a week before I can search for availability. On top of this, I asked for any available units next Aug 09 in New York City. I got two one bedroom units in the Manhattan Club for the US Open Tennis!! I am so excited. I heard that the maintenance fee is around $1600 at the Manhattan club and I pay less than $500 for my weeks. I would highly suggest worldmark. However, I also heard that you can buy Fairmount off the second hand market, and then if you do a minimum upgrade at full price, you get some sort of privileges which gives you worldmark as well.... but I think that is only for worldmark properties and might not come with the same trading power through RCI.