Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Just returned from Cabo :) (by Russ W.):

Well said and we agree --too much negativity on this board. We purchased in 2005 and have stayed 4 times, we own 1-16 may. 2009 was our first rental year (7 days, $350/nt) - despite the flu issue. Word is getting out and people are inquiring. we advertise on redweek and myresort network dot com. Something to keep in mind though I understand people's anxiety when attempting to get the villa rented --however there were price points offered the same price as a Pacifica hotel room ($194/nt) COME ON PEOPLE -- your competing your 3000 sf villa against a hotel room. My renter agrued that point until I turned it on them and suggested go get the hotel room if you want to spend 194 (plus 23% tax). When the golf comes available we should get minimum $450-500nt. I played pamilla and cabo del sol - decent golf but it basically consumes an entire day with travel. Just wait til you can call Jose luis or MAnuel to take you over to the clubhouse to play and still get back to the villa for happy hour !! Think Positive about your Villa !!