Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: LOVE the Montecristo Estates (by Bridget V.):

The Montecristo Estates in Cabo is absolutely fabulous! The Pueblo Bonito resort is fantastic as well. The homes are gorgeous, the view is breathtaking, and the food and service is fantastic. I honestly don't know what's not to love. My family spent 2 weeks there and returned on March 29, and we could not have had a better time. Something for all ages--fun for kids, and relaxing for adults. We worried about leaving our two 4-year olds in the Kids Club, but we tried it for an afternoon and they begged to go back! They went to the beach, looked for sea shells and made sea shell necklaces and picture frames, tie-dye T-Shirts, went swimming, had "cooking lessons" (cookie cutouts and decorating, then they bake them off), and the list goes on. What a relief for parents trying to get a little "couple time"!

Truly, people will complain about anything. If they complain about this place though, they must be ridiculously hard to please. My husband and I have traveled to some beautiful places, and this is honestly the best we have stayed at in Mexico bar none. We would go back ANYTIME!