Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal (by Gerardo M.):

jayjay wrote:
gerardom18 wrote:
My name is Gerardo I live in mexico my family used to have a timeshare and they pay much money on fees after year one day I found the website of this lawyers I call them to see if they can help my parents they did it ,wasn’t fast like 4 months we had our doubts but the timeshare was canceled and now they don’t wasted more money on timeshare

One more time, no Mexican law firm can get one out of a timeshare contract unless fraud was involved and then only PROFECO (MX Consumer Advocacy Agency) can do that .... in one post you state that PROFECO wouldn't work with you (I can understand that since your complaint is merely yearly fees involved with ownership = that is zero reason for PROFECO to cancel a contract). There has to be fraud involved .... this is the reason no one on this forum believes you .... you are merely a shill for some shady MX law firm.

-------------------------- According to jordanv6 the carrera and Lawson website was created on August 27th this year and it’s a scam , I register here last year so either they are scam or I found a way to travel to time, check with the administrator how low im register here, and like I said I have proof of my parents timeshare cancelation, so far you only have your opinion so if you want it I will be more than happy to send you a copy by email or regular mail, I don’t know how much knowledge of PROFECO procedures you have, but I have PROOF you only have Google if you are indeed so involve with PROFECO and knows everything about Mexican Law check this complaint number with them so you can verify that is REAL PFC.CHE.B3/000001-2014 btw was this year unless you are only a grumpy ignorant redneck that believes only he is right I offer you PROOF and you automatic said SCAM don’t live on fear not everybody wants your welfare and food stamps. It’s safer to complaint than actually do something if you can prove your words I won’t hesitate on recognize your wisdom so far I think you are a coward and that’s my opinion