Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal (by Gerardo M.):

tracey75 wrote:
It's wonderful you found a lawfirm to help you out. You or your parents may have been just as lucky contacting Profecto and working directly with them. My understanding is that Profecto will work with ts owners in cases of fraud. Profecto certainly isn't going to get involved (lawyers or not) just because someone bought a timeshare and thinks they paid too much or has to pay too much for MF's.

-------- Actually was amazing my parents they tried directly to PROFECO however we didn’t know how to do it or how to file the complaint, the guys from carrera Lawson told us was 2 ways to cancel one if we can prove breach of contract or via PROFECO, so my parents choose PROFECO I don’t know how lawyers work in your country but here they can get involved in this if we sign a carta poder btw we sent it by mail wasn’t a fast process took almost 4 months but they cancel the contract we didn’t get any money back, we only pay 18,000 pesos after we got the letter from PROFECO and called the mayan office to verify the timeshare was cancel, and if I could post an image here I will be more than happy to post the 4 pages we got, im not saying carrera Lawson are the best or not a scam all Im saying is that in my parents case they solve our problem and I can prove it not like this guys jayjay and domp196 than only complaint without present any proof. If you want to cancel your timeshare carrera and Lawson help my parents