Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal (by Gerardo M.):

donp196 wrote:
No use arguing with the scammers anymore. They don't make any money unless they lure someone into their scams. Like I said we warned everyone to avoid the ignorant loser so if they give their hard earned money to the uneducated loser they deserve to fall prey to someone who can't find honest work.

I like said before, I can email or mail the letter so you can verify with the Embassy that the claim is real you can’t ask for personal information however you can verify the legality of the letter I never ask anybody to pay carrera Lawson a penny I posted my experience with them and automatically I was call a scammer and a fraud, we did pay them but was after we got the letter and called the hotel all I have said is call them and check for your self don’t base your comments just on google or your own opinion don’t assume everybody is a fraud, like the link to insidethegate funny must of the advertise on that website is timeshare resale related and the gate keeper its always right just like Domp19, I guess you need to pay to play like the BBB on California in 2013 I’m going to check with the PROFECO office here the procedure to verify the claim because like the all mighty Domp196 know the law in mexico better than us, there’s actually one that gives people the right to inquire about this type of issues it is call Ley Federal de Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública Gubernamental