Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Don't pay, walk away... (by KC):

claudiap112 wrote:
Can I have their number? I was scammed and they backed out of all they offered do I am stuck with a huge debt. The company is called Vida Vacations, based in Mexico.

Please don't waste your time or your money paying lawyers or chasing "solutions" that do not exist. It's just not necessary (or smart) when it involves a nearly worthless RTU timeshare contract anywhere in Mexico.

Assuming that you are a U.S. (or Canadian) citizen, those Mexican parasites have absolutely no jurisdiction or leverage over you anyhow. Just stop paying, walk away --- and don't look back. They are not going to pursue a "debt" for something that has little or no actual monetary value in the first place. They don't care --- there are plenty of other gullible Gringos who will be coming in to sign on the dotted line. You will forfeit whatever money you have paid so far and that money is certainly gone forever, but don't send more good money after bad. Cut your losses now and move on.