Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

red week verification...don't wast your money! (by klalaw):

I also have a complaint about verification. I have done this before WITHOUT but thought I would try to see if it helped. As a Canadian, I paid the premium to join redweek, list my unit for sale, then another fee to verify. It is my fault about not reading the part about 'You will be paid AFTER the person(s) have begun the rental AND they have up to 2 months ahead to CANCEL!!!!! So, I needed this $$ to pay for another place for my nephew who wasn't able to come. I paid but don't have the $$ until MONTHS later. Why have a CANCELLATION policy in place, who is REDWEEK protecting? I can't cancel my week and if they commit thats what it is a COMMITMENT!!!! REDWEEK needs to check these things again and protect the people renting. You should not be paying another fee to reenter the same unit/time with them. REDWEEK used to be almost free, now it appears profit is their number one goal.....guess that's capitalism?!