Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: How do I sell my Certificate of Title? (by Lance C.):

Some bad news and relatively good news. The bad news is that what you own has little or no resale value (I am thinking the latter). Vacation club memberships, whether they have some "Certificate of Title" attached to them usually have no resale value even if you paid thousands up front for them. In your words, they are a total waste of money. So watch out for scam artists out there who claim they can find a buyer (or renter) for what you have and who will pay you thousands of dollars for it.

The relatively good news is that, since it's just a membership, you can likely terminate it by just not paying any more fees/dues. That will end you having to pay membership fees. Double check your contract to see what happens if you just stop paying fees. Likely it will just simply be termination of your membership without any refund of what you paid into it originally. Just check for small print that says they might (and I emphasize "might") send out collection agencies after you.