Jun 05, 2008

martinw7 wrote:
Andy --

Villa #1 the first unit built at the top at the end of the line I presume at a premium two weeks of the year. That make you a pioneer of sorts. How do you like it?

I'm end of the next street below and to the left.

I can't help but feel that the values of the MC are really going to take off when they golf courses go in. I have a timeshare at Peublo Bonita Rosa second week in August and went up to #12 three years ago before it was built. Took some pictures and contrasted them just a few hours ago with same view a month later after rainy season arrived. So much more beautiful in September with everything so lush and green. With golf courses going in this dry barren ugly area during dry season will be green and beautiful. Also nearest golf coures are now 30 minutes away and good ones 45 minutes.

Marty

I was there last month and saw them grading for the golf courses right behind the beach. They had also completed the foundation of the Ritz Carlton, which is also going to sell fractional ownerships as well as regular hotel rooms. I agree that by the end of "09 when all the Vilas are sold and the golf courses are largely completed that rental and realae value will firm up.

Eric

Jeffrey W.
Jan 31, 2009

Pueblo Bonito would do themselves a favor by telling their salesmen not to lie so much. The truth is you are just buying time in Montecristo villa, and nothing else. These are timeshares, NOT deeded property, or fidocomisso, no matter what the slimey salesguy says. And if you can find anything else as nice, for close to this price, anywhere on the continent please let me know because I believe it does not exist. The units are incredible, in a beautiful setting, in a beautiful town...end of story

Now if you are dumb enough to think that buying a timeshare was a good "investment", then Im sorry to say you are in for a rude awakening. Its consumption, not investment. As soon as you accept that you'll enjoy the next 50 years of use in these beautiful units.

PS: I have unit 12 as well for the first 2 weeks in january Brandon

Brandon B.

Last edited by brandonb52 on Jan 31, 2009 09:49 AM

Jan 31, 2009

brandonb52 wrote:
Pueblo Bonito would do themselves a favor by telling their salesmen not to lie so much. The truth is you are just buying time in Montecristo villa, and nothing else. These are timeshares, NOT deeded property, or fidocomisso, no matter what the slimey salesguy says. And if you can find anything else as nice, for close to this price, anywhere on the continent please let me know because I believe it does not exist. The units are incredible, in a beautiful setting, in a beautiful town...end of story

Now if you are dumb enough to think that buying a timeshare was a good "investment", then Im sorry to say you are in for a rude awakening. Its consumption, not investment. As soon as you accept that you'll enjoy the next 50 years of use in these beautiful units.

Hi Brandon, We own the first 2 weeks of May in Villa 12. Two weeks ago we finally received our new "Certificate of Fractional Interval Ownership" which states that " our use period shall be in effect for perpetuity from date of purchase". So, these units are not "timeshares", they are fractional ownerships in perpetuity. We have been waiting for this for the last 2 years and Pueblo Bonito finally delivered what they promised.

If you have not received your new Cert. of Fractional Ownership you may want to get in touch with Pueblo Bonito and inquire about this.

Dianne

Dianne M.
Jan 31, 2009

dmagliulo wrote:
brandonb52 wrote:

Hi Brandon, We own the first 2 weeks of May in Villa 12. Two weeks ago we finally received our new "Certificate of Fractional Interval Ownership" which states that " our use period shall be in effect for perpetuity from date of purchase". So, these units are not "timeshares", they are fractional ownerships in perpetuity. We have been waiting for this for the last 2 years and Pueblo Bonito finally delivered what they promised.

If you have not received your new Cert. of Fractional Ownership you may want to get in touch with Pueblo Bonito and inquire about this.

Dianne

That is interesting... I heard they were switching everybody to a "lifetime membership". Does it say anything about not being tansferrable to an heir? Being 32 years old, 50 years was probably more time anyway... :)

In any event, nice to meet you, #12 really is an awesome unit. Sadly I have 11 more months until I go again...

Brandon B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.